“Incredible bistecca”

Ristorante Trattoria Angiolino – Ai 13 Arrosti
Reserve with
Ristorante Trattoria Angiolino – Ai 13 Arrosti is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #253 of 2,751 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: European, Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Santo Spirito / San Frediano
Madrid, Spain
“Incredible bistecca”
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

65€ for 1kg of t-bone high quality steak, 2 cokes and a delicious pumpkin flower risotto. The meat was really tasty and it was tender as butter. It worths the money.

• Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Cary, North Carolina
“Quaint & vast interior..but undistiguished..”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Like so many 'old timers' in Florence resting on their laurels, this not un-pleasant 'cave' with tons of trad kitsch all over the place & appalling lighting to boot, this operation -- being geared toward ignorant tourists who don't know really good Tuscan food from the mundane,--many would possibly find this a fun to place to go...we were disappointed. Fair 'tourist ' pricing & a cool (temperature!) environment on a hot Tuscan summer's night..one could be glad to drop by..but don't bother if you're looking for a memorable food experience. This you cannot expect,,,,sorry to tell you.

• Visited July 2014
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Good old fashion Italian food”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

This restaurant was near are hotel and it looked so inviting. well what can I say it was just fantastic the two old waiters were amazing. The waiter who took are order did not write it down, thinking he won't remember what we order by the time he got to the kitchen! how wrong was I. He placed the food in front of each of us without asking who had ordered what and got all 4 meals correct. Now that's great service. The food was fab the evening spent in there was lovely. I only spent a night in Florence so I did not get a return visit. But when I return this will be the first place I eat at....

Visited July 2014
Enemonzo, Italy
“Bad experience”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

I spent 5 days in Florence and Someone recommended me to eat in this restaurant. I am Italian and I do not recommend to eat here. Oven roasted potatoes were dry and reheated. Papa pomodoro tasted as canned tomatoes or it was reheated and the idea of this traditional plate is to me made from garden fresh tomatoes. We just paid and left the restaurant and it seams that they didn't even why we left without eating our food.

• Visited July 2014
4 Thank Beatrice C
Wilmington, NC, USA
“Amazing steak!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Old-world charm, old waiters and the best bistecca in Florence!
Very reasonable prices but, cash only, I believe. Lovely antique furniture and worn-soft linens. A real find.

Visited April 2014