“High energy restaurant with good food”
Review of 'O Munaciello

'O Munaciello
Ranked #342 of 2,712 Restaurants in Florence
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Santo Spirito / San Frediano
Colleyville, Texas
“High energy restaurant with good food”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

We came here at the recommendation of our hotel. I was amazed by how much activity was going on. There were performers, servers were busy, and the restaurant was packed. The price was reasonable and food was good. It is extremely noisy but we enjoyed the energy. We saw a server spill a tray of drinks on a patron. We had two servers, as one appeared in training, but still service was uneven (not just the normal slow, but very uneven as our meals came out one at a time). It was a fun experience and it would not be on the top of my list to return.

• Visited May 2014

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
London, England, United Kingdom
“Best pizza ever”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

This was our best meal in Florence food was amazing. Very romantic! Was very busy when we went took along time to have our order taken! Having said that it was well with the wait. Best pizza I've ever had. Would go back.

• Visited May 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Sally”
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I had pasta dishes...Tagliatelle dish the pasta was over cooked, sauce tasted like catsup, Malfatti dish tasted old and was over done; one bite was enough. Our server came back 30 minutes after the dinner was delivered and asked why I did not eat the dish, after my explanation she did ask if I would like something different however at that point it was just time to go. I was charged full price for a meal I took one bite of...With so many fabulous restaurants in the area I am sorry I did not consult Trip Advisor first.

2 Thank Yogik2tog
Franklin, Tennessee
“Best Dinner I had in Florence ”
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I looked and looked for a not overpriced good Italian dinner in Florence. This restaurant was recommend by our hotel. I could not have been happier. Service was top notch. Food amazing. And the best part is I could wear blue jeans. The place was full however we appeared to be the only tourist. Says something for your restaurant when locals fill it up.

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
“terrible service, excellent pizza”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

we had no reservation, so were told to wait - which is fine. however, they let people without reservation go ahead of us, with no explanation.
after 30/40min of wait, we got a table... but had to wait another 15 min to order.
the waitress was clearly in a bad mood and was trying to rush us all the time. our meal, however, took ages. between the antipasto (a splendid melanzana alla parmigiana) and the pizzas, at least 1h of wait. and then they came one before the other - still with the same rude waitress.
overall, the food is excellent - but the service, the clear lack of organization and the rudeness are not worth the visit. maybe the take away option is a better one.

• Visited April 2014