“Food was good, Happy hour was better.”
Review of Tijuana

Tijuana
Ranked #1,093 of 2,722 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Duomo
Stafford, United Kingdom
“Food was good, Happy hour was better.”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Had nachos to start, they were great.
ordered Burrito for main, but when it came out it was like a baked enchilada with salsa and guacamole on top .... was very odd.

We had margaritas on the happy hour, they were excellent.
Staff could have smiled a little more, coming closer to 8pm they were a little slower at bringing out the drinks.

Would have ordered a desert but felt the service took a tumble when more people started to arrive.

Visited May 2014

• Greek first
Milan, Italy
“Not Mexican...”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

I'm half mexican and this is definitely not a mexican restaurant, maybe only on some products and beers they have, like Valentina sauce and Corona or Modelo beer. If you go there go only for the drinks and ask for nachos or some hard tortilla related products, nothing more sophisticated. For the service... only one waiter so be patience and get the drinks from the bar.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Traveler4Leisure
Florence, Italy
“Good food terrible service”
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I went for happy hour today and a light dinner and were greeted by some of the rudest staff I have ever encountered in Florence. Yes the margaritas and good were very good but also very pricey, but it was not worth the rude and terrible staff we encountered. Don't know if I would go back again.

“Animals”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

While on vacation in Florence we wanted to have diner in another atmosphere . When we go out in the evening we want to have a night out. We where also here for the life music , the food and a nice cocktail ! They gave us the smallest table in a little corner , ok I didn't made reservation so I excepted it. But then my nightmare started . After ordering , my starter was there before my cocktail ! No. time to enjoy your drink ! I didn't want it to cool down so I started eating ! My starter wasn't even finished and yes there they were whit my burger that I asked ! After 40 min I had had everything and the only thing I had to do was asking the bill ! I felt like a number and an animal who had to eat as fast as possible and than to get out as fast as you can for the next number , so for me never again ! For Those who want to go anyhow ask course by course that's the only way !!!!

• Visited April 2014
rome
“mexican?”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

is this a mexican restaurant? if it is then I hate mexican food. I ate mexican in others cities (not only in italy) and by far this was the worse, and it also expensive.
I wont go there again and surely I will not suggest it

• Visited April 2014