“A little too many flavours to feel authentic”
Review of Perche no!...

Perche no!...
Ranked #8 of 219 Dessert in Florence
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: Duomo
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Although the gelato maker supplies a large quantity of flavours each choice is fresh and very good. Delicious creamy gelato and sorbets to choose from

Write a ReviewReviews (1,526)

Reviewed April 25, 2014

It has very tasty gelato in a variety of flavors. The serving sizes are adequate. From my trip I would recommend that instead of buying gelato from the first place you see wait until you find a listed gelato place. When we arrived I bought I cone of gelato from one of the shops near the train station. It cost the same as a Perce No scoop but was half the size and not very good.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

So very good. We went here a bunch of times, every thing was good! It was a little hard to find as their street wasn't on the map we had. Go here!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Perche No! is not only delicious, it is one of only 2 gelato shops in Florence that make their own original style product. (The other one is over by Santa Croce). The rest of the gelato in Florence is tasty but it is factory made and trucked in. So if you want REAL Italian gelato, Perche No! is a must!

Reviewed April 18, 2014

There is a lot of gelato available on the streets of Florence. Ive rented a house and am here for two weeks, so getting lots of shots at it. I know this place is a favorite among many, and I thought it was very tasty, but really pretty average in a town of really great ice cream. I had the amarena, which was very light on cherries and the apple pic which was very very chintzy on apple. The flavors were there, but really disappointing in value. I have a few places I like a lot better for the same or for less. My friend Anthony had the apple pie gelato and had the exact same problem.