“Best gelatto of my life!!!”
Review of Perche no!...

Perche no!...
Ranked #15 of 221 Dessert in Florence
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: Duomo
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I am a big gelatto fan and very critical as well. I really loved this one! That's the very best on my opinion. No one should miss it! The shop is often busy, but don't give up! And service is very friendly.

My favotive flavours are torta sacher (lots of flavour, real chocolate and pieces of pie on it) and white mint ("menta bianca") - I have never had such a perfect mint flavour as this one!

I am far from Italy right now, and I am dreaming about this gelatto!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,569)

Reviewed September 15, 2013

The is the best Gelato that you can get in Florence. It is made at the location all with fresh ingredients from the market that morning. It is a family run business and they are very appreciative to everyone who comes in. Nothing like buying Gelato from people who take pride in there work!! They also do samples of all types from Gelato to the trying there Sorbet and then finish it off with a Granita!!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

My husband, our sons - 10 and 12, and I spent six days in Italy and ate gelato two times a day. I think we maybe ate it three times on one day, but who's counting? Perche No! was our favorite. One of my sons ordered the lemon slushy with coconut gelato, and it was the most amazing treat on a very hot day - tart yet sweet and creamy. I think that if we are ever able to return to beautiful Florence, we would head first to Perch No!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Fabulous gelato, well located and ya gotta appreciate and love the name! Ask for 2 flavors that "marry well" and enjoy their expertise.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Have tried many different gelatos in Firenze product of many travels here. I have to say I found it! I will not be tasting any other gelaterias anymore. It is right in the middle of the action, very good prizes, and great flavors...