“Good gelato but pricey.”
Review of Perche no!...

Perche no!...
Ranked #9 of 212 Dessert in Florence
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: Duomo
Reviewed January 20, 2013

The gelato was very good, but it was defintiely the most expensive that we bought in all of Italy. However, it was the best gelato we had in Florence.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,502)

Reviewed January 10, 2013

How could you NOT love a gelateria called, Why Not! My feelings exactly about gelato. This is a convenient walk from the Duomo, and they have lots of interesting flavors you wouldn't normally see other places. For instance, I tried persimmon and lavender. Okay, not the best combination together, but you can try many different flavors by ordering the 'childs' cup, which is cheaper than any of the sizes listed on the board. If you can try a little bit of everything... why not?

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Firenze has a lot of good gelaterias and Perche No is one of them. The place is small and is always full. I tried a cup of two flavors, pistachio and chocolate and my boyfriend tried the stracciatela and nuts. Both were delicious and we recommend it!

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I have to admit that I go there any time I have the chance - especially if I'm working downtown I eat their excellent home made gelato for lunch.
Only fresh, seasonal ingredients are used for their creamy, not too sweet flavors that recall the milky taste of the old gelaterie...No chemicals, no coloring, nothing but fresh and natural ingredients and, of course, the experience and the passion of this family-style "paradise for gluttons" :-)

Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Definitely worth a visit, we returned time and time again!

The staff seemed friendly and the gelato was delicious. Plently of flavours to choose from and a good selection of soya flavours that tasted as good as the dairy options. We bought a large tub each every time we visited (much to the surprise of the staff) and thought that it was fairly priced for the quantity and quality.

Try the coffee and cheesecake flavours if you get a chance, they are incredible!