“super”

Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Santo Spirito / San Frediano
Reviewed July 1, 2010

i been there with a friends and i eat so good japanese food with a touch of raw italian fish cousine
Duccio, the hona is friendly.
Also is very nice restaurant
At the moment the best place for eat japanese food

Reviewed November 21, 2008

Unfortunately I had one of the worst experiences of my life at this restaurant! Very little English is spoken or understood, which probably contributed to our difficulty in ordering the right things. The descriptions of each dish were in Italian. My friend suggested I stay away from too much raw fish at a place we know nothing about. (We are Japanese-Americans from California, so eat sushi quite often.) My daughter thought she had ordered something familiar, however it turned out to just be a bowl of sashimi over rice. I told her I would eat it instead, which turned out to be "deadly". That night I woke up with the worst stomach ache ever, followed by the consequences of bad food poisoning. I was down the entire next day with chills, aches etc., which pretty much spoiled a day I could have been enjoying beautiful Florence. I tried to explain what had happened to our concierge so they could let the restaurant know that the batch of sashimi they served that night was bad. He acted like he didn't understand what I was saying, so I'm sure it wasn't passed on to this establishment. Beware!

4  Thank foodietraveler_8
Reviewed August 21, 2008

decent sushi

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 14, 2008

expensive but really good

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 9, 2007

Favorite Sushi place in Florence...expensive...

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook