“Wonderful!”
other travelers have booked this property
I can assure you that my apartment will be part of the most beautiful memories in the future 100x100
Check Availability
The Queen Bedroom
Second Bathroom
Street
Street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Mandy B
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed June 25, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We stayed at this beautiful apartment during our stay in Florence. We were travelling with our 3 grown up children and the apartment was perfect. It is 2 minutes walk from the Rialto Bridge and very close to all the other attractions. The apartment is simply gorgeous and I would love to stay again. Lorenzo was so so helpful before and during our stay and he had even remembered that we were celebrating our silver wedding anniversary and bought us a beautiful bottle of wine and roses. I cannot imagine anywhere being better than this apartment and thank you Lorenzo for making it so special!

Jun 29, 2017
Dear Mandy,
It is I who thank you with all my heart if you have been able to make me a wonderful experience in knowing you are wonderful people I really appreciated your beautiful manners and kindness shown to me.
Lorenzo
Lourdes M
“Perfect Place”
Reviewed June 4, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

I could not ask for a better place to stay. The apartment is a unique place, everything is in perfect condition; mattress, towels, shower, pillows, air conditioning all the things to make your holiday unforgivable. The location, is fantastic, a few meters from Piazza della Signoria with a beautiful balcony overlooking via por Santa Maria.
We spent a week in Italy, the Pontevechio apartment was by far the best accommodation we stayed. Lorenzo was an amazing host, always wanting to help and recommend the best places to go. Following his recommendation, we went to piazza do michalangelo to watch the sunset.....I can not explain how beautiful this place was. We bought a bottle of pro secco and off we went.... Unforgivable.
I will definitely recommend this place and I hope we can come back soon....

Traveling group: Young Children
Jun 9, 2016
Lourdes and family, it is amazing to have the chance to read the reviews so I have no words really the only word that comes to tell me: I am truly grateful and I say this with all my heart. I try to be of help to my guests by putting all of my heart and my passion to make a way to make sure they have a wonderful holiday and a great memory of this unique city in the world (for me) and, if possible, of my flat . Honestly who read your judgment is a great energy and gratitude that are transmitted to me. Thank you, thank you very much. Lorenzo
outoftown...
Port Charlotte, Florida
“Wonderful”
Reviewed May 1, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Lorenzo welcomed us with assistance with our luggage, showed us to the apartment where he had fresh flowers, fruit, and most important- a bottle of wine. The location is perfect. A few steps from most anything worth seeing in Florence. My wife loved the decor- she said it was romantic....Everything worked great- good internet- A/C- american drip coffee maker- with coffee. The balcony is small- but still nice. I can't find anything to complain about or suggest.

Liked best: location
Liked least: sofa and balcony chairs were uncomfortable
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jun 29, 2017
I can not find the right words to thank you so much. You've made me extremely happy and you've been so excited. I am glad to have you delivered an apartment that you have been really proud of the choice made at the time of your reservation
Florentin...
Canterbury, United Kingdom
“Beautiful apartment holiday in the heart of Florence.”
Reviewed April 3, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

This apartment is most beautifully presented, combining antique elegance with modern convenience. Clean and comfortable, well equipped and located in the very heart of this wonderful vibrant city. Lorenzo is a most attentive and caring host and provided everything that we could possibly need, with a wonderful welcome of flowers, fruit and wine. He also provided an abundance of information to help make our stay perfect. He was always on time and accessible for any communication. We were a family group of six ( three adults, a teenager and two children) and the apartment comfortably accommodated us all. Imagine the pleasure of popping down the road in the mornings across the Ponte Vecchio to buy supplies from a supermarket that was breathtakingly stocked or a walk up to the impressive Central Market with its profusion of fresh produce for self catering in the apartment but also having a wealth of wonderful restaurants, trattorias and cafes for meals out. Culture on every corner. It was all on our door step:- the Duomo, the Uffizi Gallery, the Ponte Vecchio all the wonderful piazzas. Florence is a dream and there is no better place to experience it from than this lovely apartment.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The combination of an historic property with modern convenience and wonderful central location.
Liked least: People noise through the night from the street below but it was cheerful noise rather than hostile.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Apr 6, 2016
Dear Gill, you've really made me a happy man, I would like to touch the sky with a finger. I have no words to show how much I am extremely happy to read what you've written in the review of my apartment. I thank you for me it was really a great pleasure to have had the opportunity to know you and your family (people so kind and caring with a great sense of respect towards me and especially towards the apartment) With all my heart, so much everything and I wish you a wonderful future.
Trani You
Lorenzo &Ivana
Marion B
“Lovely apartment in excellent location”
Reviewed January 19, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Pleasant apartment.Good location.
Owners helpful and charming.
Close to important sights of Florence, shops,and restaurants.
Highly recommended.

Bathroom cleanliness
Traveling group: Extended Family
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jan 28, 2016
Dear Marion,
I really thank you a lot of beautiful words you wrote on the booking site to give an opinion and an assessment of my apartment and for me. Thank you very much and it really was a great experience and above all, great pleasure to have had you and the people who were with you, my guests.
007rat
London
“Amazing apartment”
Reviewed January 1, 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

Lorenzo could not have made us more welcome, unfortunately our flight was diverted so we were a couple of hours late arriving. He had very kindly bought us a snack to keep up going and could not have been more helpful upon our arrival. The apartment is beautifully decorated and very central. It has made an excellent base for our six night stay in Florence

Liked best: Central location and friendly welcome from Lorenzo
Liked least: It is opposite a market so it can be a bit noisy - although this did not bother us even staying on New Years Eve
Traveling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Jan 28, 2016
Dearest, I thank you very much your own judgment and the beautiful words written to judge and explain my apartment. Everything I do for my clients, I do it with my heart and I would like to travel when I (on vacation) that did the hosts that will host me is my family. You and your family will always have my welcome to my apartment.
Lorenzo
daralynn2...
East Brunswick, New Jersey
“Great location”
Reviewed October 2, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Great location.... apartment was nice and clean. Owners accommodating and helpful. We would recommend staying here!

Traveling group: Teenagers
Oct 3, 2015
Thank you very much for your opinion, I loved your review.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing