“Awesome day biking through Tuscany!”
Review of We Like Tuscany

and up
Full-Day Tuscan Hills Bike Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We Like Tuscany is a tour operator specialized in outdoor activities in Tuscany, in the region around Florence. The first and original bike tour out of Florence since 1993, is still the best way to get out of the city and see the beautiful countryside that Tuscany has to offer! Join us for an original and unique tour out of Florence, you will not be disappointed.
Reviewed October 26, 2013

My husband and I loved our bike tour with Gianni that we took on September 18. It was one of the best days of our vacation! Gianni was super helpful getting us set up with our bikes, which gears to use on the hills, and making sure our entire group was safe. He really went above and beyond to tell us about the region. His passion for Florence and the Tuscany wine region was evident and we were so happy we got to have him as our guide. The winery tour, lunch, and wine were amazing! It was absolutely sublime to ride bikes through the rolling hills of Tuscany - viewing the vineyards and olive trees! If you are in Florence - this is the company to book your bike tour with!

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"small group"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I signed up for a bike tour, not knowing what to expect. The ride was a bit hilly, but it was Tuscany, after all, and the sag wagon and the tour guide were there to make it easy. The views were breathtaking! The history was so interesting..

The lunch at the working winery, home, was quite good. The best part was the tour guide was so informative, and obviously very proud of his Tuscany.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

My husband and two adult daughters had a wonderful time riding bicycles through Tuscany. The scenery was beautiful, and it was a nice break from the museums. While I needed a 'time-out' in the van, due to suffering from 'fat-old-lady syndrome, the rest of the family did fine. The lunch was very nice and relaxing. All said, a good time was had by all.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

My daughter and I had a great experience doing the one day Chianti tour. We signed up (last minute) online the night before. We were with a small group, with only 3 others, and that made it a more intimate experience. The scenery was breathtaking and we learned much about the olive trees, vineyards and history of the Tuscany area. Our guide Jacobe (?sp?) spoke English very well, which was helpful as we did not speak much Italian. We stopped for lunch with wine tasting at a villa, and also did a tour of winery that was in same area. Instruction on bikes and what to expect-as far as hills and such- was helpful. Would definitely recommend!
Diane and Bobbi

See more reviews
Reviewed October 12, 2013

This was one of the best days I've had in Italy so far and also in Florence. The bike tour we did was a little harder but pushed me to climb up the hills. And though there were hills, it was in breaks, I felt like the instruction was EXCELLENT to inform me of how many hills there would be. At opportune times, we would pause and get a short history lesson of some sort regarding the Tuscan countryside or other history.

The lunch provided was excellent and I was not wishing for more or better at all. The wine was great and oil also. It was fun to see a working family vineyard.

I would definitely recommend I Bike Italy to anyone interested in getting out of the city and seeing Florence from the countryside.