“A totally unique experience which you will treasure forever.”
Review of Magici Sapori - CLOSED

Magici Sapori
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Magici Sapori was the simply the most amazing experience. I have been to Italy many times & am a passionate fan of Italian food. I now know many new wonderful tips and techniques which has raised my technical ability in the kitchen to another level! Food was incredible, the wine delicious & the company wonderfully warm.

1  Thank Sarajane73

Reviewed May 15, 2011

i have been cookery lessons at Magici Sapori twice, and both times have been wonderful experiences. Giuseppe and Sandra are great hosts; friendly and knowledgeable. Their passion for Tuscan cooking is contagious.

On the most recent visit, my friends and I made and eat bruschetta, pasta, chicken and tiramisu. Everything was delicious, and all the more satisfying as we helped to prepare it. Throughout the lessons, Guiseppe entertained us with the history and philosophy of cookery, as well as magic tricks and jokes. And great cheese. And bread. And wine. And grappa.

The cookery lessons have been the highlights of my stay in Florence. Joyous!

1  Thank baileyrichard1
Reviewed May 11, 2011

During a recent trip to Italy, my family and friends joined Giuseppe and Sandra for a cooking class in Florence featuring traditional Tuscan and Florentine dishes. Without question, it was the best time we had during an outstanding vacation. We picked the dishes in advance and our hosts warmly welcomed us into their professional kitchen around 3 on a Saturday afternoon. We didn't leave until 11, after actively participating in the cooking and enjoying some of the best food we had in Italy. Our Italian is not good, and Giuseppe provided a translator while liberally pouring terrific local wines and grappa. I was especially impressed with Giuseppe's focus on involving the kids (5 in total, aged 10 to 16 - a very tough audience) in the cooking. They loved it! To top it off, our host is an excellent magician and storyteller. Giuseppe said you can't know a food without knowing the culture, and I believe that is true. It was a very special evening for all of us. I heartily recommend this experience to anyone interested in Italian food and wine and an immersive cultural experience.

2  Thank josephthornton
Reviewed May 8, 2011

Dear Giuseppe & Sandra,
I want to thank you again for a most memorable evening in your cucina. We had a wonderful vacation but I think the highlight was the night of Cooking Magic with you. You made us feel so welcome, it was fun and we learned so much--kids and adults alike. Bless you that you are able to do this, it is a special gift.

Be well, hope to see you again,
Dave Graziano

See more reviews
Reviewed April 1, 2011

A small group of us came to the school for an evening of cooking however we got much more than that. Not only did we learn many tricks and secrets about how to make wonderful traditional Italian dishes but we were highly entertained by our hosts who brought a wealth of stories and amusement to our evening. We had a lot of good laughs and the time flew by.
I think it's fair to say that all of us would highly recommend this experience. It's great not only for serious cooks but for anyone who wants some insight into the traditional Italian way of eating and entertaining.