“Fun confirmed! And great for foodies too.”

Horseback riding in Tuscany Wine Tasting
Ranked #72 of 153 Food & Drink in Florence
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Horseback riding in Tuscany. No experience required. Daily departure from Florence at 9:30 am or 4 pm. The whole tour lasts up to 7 hours. Explore the Tuscan countryside in a most delightful way...on horseback! We ride through vineyards, olive trees and rolling hills. After more than one hour of horseback riding, we will enjoy a guided visit of San Gimignano, one of the most attractive medieval village in the Chianti, then, we will visit a winery farm where we will enjoy a delicious lunch with a guided chianti wine tasting.
Reviewed February 22, 2013

This is the second tour we take with Issam and his gang, and (if possible) we had even more fun then on the scooter tour. This is a must do for horse enthusiasts and newbees alike. The horses are not too big and very friendly, the horsemen are kind and patient and the food and wine are delicious, and all this is before the visit to the local fortress towns that are breathtaking to say the least. Thanks F.I.T. for two wonderful days "under the Tuscan sun".

3  Thank ItaloAmerican73
"guide"
in 16 reviews
"tours"

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We had a wonderful time! The leaders were excellent in asking about riding experience. They were very careful in selecting horses for different levels of riders. The ride itself was beautiful. In my opinion, it was very slow but I believe that is because they had so many different levels of riders and had to keep the pace for the lower level riders. I still enjoyed the ride through the countryside and would recommend this trip to anyone who likes to ride.

5  Thank wicket92
Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

Nice tour with fun in tuscany. The horse riding was but the vespa tours are more fun. He horses dont go too far and get a lil monotonous if ur used to horses. They then take u to a winery, get good food, vegetarian also, and good wine. Then you get to visit a nice old castle and sort of experience tuscanu in a day. Issam and his team are a lot of fun.

2  Thank VNSriram
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Hands down, the most BEAUTIFUL scenery for a horseback ride. It was very relaxing and serene. At first I was skeptical on the package price, but it is more than worth it! After the horseback riding, we had a glass of delicious, locally made wine. On our way to lunch, we stopped by a gorgeous sunflower meadow. Lunch was spectacular! We sampled different foods and wine. This was an unforgettable experience and I hope to visit again in the near future!

4  Thank Lillian C
See more reviews
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Even though I couldn't find anyone I knew to go with me, I still had so much fun! I got to get out of the city and see the countryside, which was so refreshing. I went horseback riding which I loved. The small town we went to for lunch was also a great experience. Great food, good wine, and some time to take pictures and buy gifts. The price may seem like a lot but they are so friendly and you don't have to worry about the transportation or anything else for the whole day. And it's worth it to see the hills of Tuscany without being surrounded by the tourists and noise of Florence. It was definitely worth it for me!

4  Thank Sarah_Bodle