“Chic cappuccinos”
Review of JT Caffe

JT Caffe
Reserve with
JT Caffe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #732 of 2,821 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Pitti
Description: Welcome to JT Caffè of Firenze! Since we love our city so much and strongly believe in hospitality we decided to open up JT Caffe to greet all of you. We chose the bar's new meeting place in Piazza Pitti (for Jennifer the most beautiful...) with sunlight from dusk to dawn where both Florentines and visitors from all over Italy and the world could stop in and have a meal, or a coffee and relax.... With all this in mind we have been working non stop, serving daily, organizing and training the staff, selecting the menus, completing the structure and the finishing touches...so we opened on April 9th 2014. The atmosphere plus the diversity of carefully chosen products makes JT Caffe a special place. Do you want a coffee? There is the bar with tasty pastries ,come for breakfast, stand up or sit , read a newspaper , sip freshly squeezed fruit or veggie juices, or treat yourself to an amazing ice cream, come back for lunch and later for a snack and a glass of wine! Inside you'll find a 1000sqf sala with sofas and low tables as well as tables for those who want a meal or simply a drink while they roam on the internet.We offer a menu of freshly prepared lunches including always "daily special" made with only the finest quality ingredients and of course there is always our coffee! Our motto is "la vita inizia dopo un caffè...LIFE BEGINS AFTER COFFEE" ...then continues with many temptations from our traditional cuisine and, why not, with some international delicacies for the one that like them all. So...see you very soon... JT Caffè
Reviewed July 10, 2014

When you tire of shopping for amazing leather goods stop by this ultra cool cafe. It is right across from the Palazza Pitti and a block or so west of the Ponte Vecchio. We loved the contemporary design and the coolest bathrooms in Florence. Okay, but what about the food? It was amazing, very fresh and beautifully presented. But the show stopper was the chocolate cappuccinos served in martini glasses. Facebook worthy photo op!

4  Thank Yvonne N

Reviewed July 5, 2014

Visiting Pitti Palace Florence Italy & noticed this great looking Cafe right opposite & we were lucky we tried it because it has only been running for about a month and the meals & wines were terrific and not your normal cafe but more like a restaurant serving fresh good food all day with great service and the produce is sourced locally.

4  Thank AussieRex
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Beautiful amazing bar. Good service gentle people's ,best fresh drinks even the food delicious . The best ever cocktails I drink it was at jt caffe bar, keep it up am sure I will return :-)

3  Thank Jenny J
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

These people need to do customer service training. At 10:30 in the morning with not many people around, the service became swift only when I solicited to order and check on it.

5  Thank faye53 .
gbfirenze, Direttore at JT Caffe, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Dear Guest,

first of all, thank you for your visit at our JT Caffe.

I am not happy as you can imagine to be aware you have not been satisfied about your exerience with us.

You are right, we do need further training at different level. We have opened this new location since April 9th and I see that we do have to work harder before to get to the level we believe our guests deserve.

I take full responsbailities for this lack of responsiveness especially in a slow flow hour, we welcome and serve over 800 guests a day, this is the peak of the season in Florence, and everyone of these deserve to have a wonderful time in Florence and at JT CAFFE.

I invite you to visit us again in the future, you will be my guest and I promise your experience will be defintely better.

Best regards,

JT Caffe Firenze
gm@jtcaffe.com

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Okay, so I was going to give this restaurant a five star since they by far have the best gelato in Florence, however we came back for dinner after meeting the owner and were extremely disappointed by the service. The antipasto and the lasagna entree for my friend came out immediately together, yet I had to wait quite a while for my fennel salad. When it finally did arrive, it was nothing like the description and was missing black olives with regular oranges submitted for blood oranges. Still tasty, however once finished, my entree which was also lasagna never arrived. We finally had to cancel since my friend had finished her food, and I was out of wine.

Tip: This place has the most amazing artisanal rich chocolate gelato (dairy free). Across from the Pitti Palace, just take it to go. It's under a metal cover, unlike the others which are pumped full of air and water.

1  Thank rkashmere
gbfirenze, Direttore generale at JT Caffe, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Dear Guest,

thank you again for your visit at our JT Caffe. First of all let me express my most sincere apologies, I am glad you have enjoyed the artisanal ice cream but this cannot excuse nor mitgate the poor service we provided you.

I kindly invite you to contact me personally allowing me to properly apologize and thank you for the honest opinion you gave us.

We are proud of the quality of our products and we must match this with the quality of the service, my team and I will never stop to improve this aspect that needs to be better delivered.

It will be my pleasure to host you again during your next visit in Florence proving that we have properly addressed yoru concerns, this time a bottle of our Brunello will wait for you.

Looking forward to receiving your e-mail, I send you my best personal regards.

JT Caffe Firenze