“Great place to chill with good food, drink and friendly staff”
Review of JT Caffe

JT Caffe
Reserve with
JT Caffe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #736 of 2,872 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Pitti
Description: Welcome to JT Caffè of Firenze! Since we love our city so much and strongly believe in hospitality we decided to open up JT Caffe to greet all of you. We chose the bar's new meeting place in Piazza Pitti (for Jennifer the most beautiful...) with sunlight from dusk to dawn where both Florentines and visitors from all over Italy and the world could stop in and have a meal, or a coffee and relax.... With all this in mind we have been working non stop, serving daily, organizing and training the staff, selecting the menus, completing the structure and the finishing touches...so we opened on April 9th 2014. The atmosphere plus the diversity of carefully chosen products makes JT Caffe a special place. Do you want a coffee? There is the bar with tasty pastries ,come for breakfast, stand up or sit , read a newspaper , sip freshly squeezed fruit or veggie juices, or treat yourself to an amazing ice cream, come back for lunch and later for a snack and a glass of wine! Inside you'll find a 1000sqf sala with sofas and low tables as well as tables for those who want a meal or simply a drink while they roam on the internet.We offer a menu of freshly prepared lunches including always "daily special" made with only the finest quality ingredients and of course there is always our coffee! Our motto is "la vita inizia dopo un caffè...LIFE BEGINS AFTER COFFEE" ...then continues with many temptations from our traditional cuisine and, why not, with some international delicacies for the one that like them all. So...see you very soon... JT Caffè
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Found them on the day they opened. GREAT service, friendly staff, good prices and genuine free Wi-Fi. Owner takes an active interest in the business and is a fabulous person. Cannot rate this place high enough. We visited it at least 6 times and all were good experiences.
Great location too.

2  Thank Bill H

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Thank God this caffe exists! For anyone looking for a caffe at a higher standard with very affordable prices and excellent presentation on all levels, directly opposite Palazzo Pitti, we finally have a sleek, modern, artfully designed and cozy environment where you feel immediately welcomed as soon as you enter, whether it be for just a coffee (best Barista in all of Florence in my opinion - his "cappuccino art" is developing a cult following already - and served in a variety of new, inventive ways) lunch, desert or the incredible gelato (try the mojito! my personal favourite). The staff are happy, well informed and very friendly, presentation of all food is extremely artistic and of the highest quality. This is by far my favourite caffe in Florence.

4  Thank Mimi M
Reviewed May 30, 2014

This cafe is a lovely modern place to visit. Most importantly to me is that it makes great coffee. I am fussy about my coffee. We found it hard to find a decent cup of coffee in Firenze, so we were glad to discover this cafe.
The decor is modern chic, food excellent, welcome was friendly and nothing too much trouble for our small group of middle aged ladies from Australia. Thanks so much, will visit again next time!

3  Thank princessgeelong
Reviewed May 30, 2014

We recently came here after visiting the Biboli Gardens across the way. What a horrible experience we had. First, they brought us 2 glasses of wine when we asked for just one. then, when I asked the waitress what was in the insalata mista she said lettuce, tomato, and mice. Mice?? Of all the things to tell someone!! Horrible. Then after we ordered and sat waiting for 20 minutes for our food, a different waiter came up to us and asked us if we were ordering anything. They never put our order in and then we waited another 20 minutes for our food which was small portions of average quality. Also, instead of insalata mista they brought my husband crostini misti. What a mess. They have no idea what they are doing! We went to pay and guess what? They charged us for the two glasses of wine. We had to fight them to take it off the bill. We are never coming back and this was the worst experience we had in Italy. Word to the owner - you have a lot of work to do!

6  Thank Mradvins
gbfirenze, General Manager at JT Caffe, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Dear Guest,

Further to your post and your recent stay at our JT Caffe, let me express my most sincere apologies.

I am deeply sorry to read that you did have a disappointing experience and I kindly invite you to contact me personally allowing me to properly apologize and thank you for the honest opinion you gave us.

Our guests' feedback is in fact an excellent mean for us to improve our level of service, this allow us to immediately take a corrective action.

Looking forward to receiving your e-mail, I send you my best personal regards.

JT Caffe Firenze
gm@jtcaffe.com

Reviewed May 23, 2014

We had breakfast twice at this stylish cafe' in Florence. The cappuccino was outstanding, best breakfast we had in all of Italy and France, but the best part was the service and atmosphere.

2  Thank ChrissieBright
gbfirenze, General Manager at JT Caffe, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2014

Dear Guest,

thank you for your visit and review, we are very happy you had a great experience at JTCaffe Firenze.

We have just opened in April 2014 and we have been working as fast as we can to reach our full operational asset, so comments are totally welcomed...good one makes us proud and the others push us even more in order to improve the experience for our guests.

We like to wish you a lovely Sumemr ahead, hopefully we will have you back in Firenze anytime soon.

Best regards,