“the best panini of Firenze”

La bottega del chianti
Ranked #969 of 2,751 Restaurants in Florence
Neighborhood: Uffizi
Neighborhood: Uffizi
Kortrijk, Belgium
“the best panini of Firenze”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Far from tourists ... a charming shop with Tuscan specialities. You can also order a panini which is fresh made with teh ingredients you wish!

• Visited August 2014

Plymouth, Massachusetts
“6 Euros for ' Tutto Italiano'”
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

I wandered into this little Tuscan shop because I was attracted to the display of fruit outside and I wanted to take something back to my hotel room. I saw a sign that said 'Panini €2.50' so I ordered a sandwich. The nice proprietor asked me what I wanted and I said 'Tutto'. He told me 'the works' would cost extra and I said okay. He cut a big square of focaccia lengthwise and filled it with prosciutto, formaggio, fresh tomatoes, olive oil and peppers picante. I got a liter of mineral water and a gigantic peach to go with it and the dinner (practically for two people) came to 6 euros. Fabulous place, lovely owner and a great price!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank viacarrozza
Lund, Sweden
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“charming shop!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

This little shop is worth the visit. Inside you'll find shelves packed with oils, pots, pans, vinegars, wooden kitchenry, jewellery.... the list goes on. Bought the "worlds best olive oil 2014" here. Very friendly owner, whom did not speak a word of english but very helpful and chatty nonetheless.

• Visited July 2014
Zola Predosa, Italy
“Delightful Tuscan shop”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Lovely traditional shop in the centre of Florence not far from the Ponte Vecchio selling beautiful handmade olivewood bowls and utensils as well as local produce such as wine and olive oil. Staff also really friendly :-)

Visited July 2014
Oregon
“visit this charming little shop in Florence”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

I visited this delightful shop on my way to the Palazzo Pitti. It is located on a small street near the Ponte Vecchio. I was attracted by its charm. It is a great place to buy some traditional salami, cheese and fruit for a picnic and to pick up lovely table cloths, potholders, aprons and other souvenirs. The owner interrupted his lunch to help me. He was very friendly as he picked through his merchandise to find the particular pattern I was interested in.
I'm not sure why it's listed under 'restaurants'. I may not have noticed if they have a restaurant. I visited their deli and shop.

• Visited May 2014