“Delightful Tuscan shop”

Neighborhood: Uffizi
Zola Predosa, Italy
“Delightful Tuscan shop”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Lovely traditional shop in the centre of Florence not far from the Ponte Vecchio selling beautiful handmade olivewood bowls and utensils as well as local produce such as wine and olive oil. Staff also really friendly :-)

Visited July 2014

Oregon
“visit this charming little shop in Florence”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

I visited this delightful shop on my way to the Palazzo Pitti. It is located on a small street near the Ponte Vecchio. I was attracted by its charm. It is a great place to buy some traditional salami, cheese and fruit for a picnic and to pick up lovely table cloths, potholders, aprons and other souvenirs. The owner interrupted his lunch to help me. He was very friendly as he picked through his merchandise to find the particular pattern I was interested in.
I'm not sure why it's listed under 'restaurants'. I may not have noticed if they have a restaurant. I visited their deli and shop.

• Visited May 2014