“Beautiful Jewelry”

Massai Orafi in Florence
Ranked #14 of 305 Shopping in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: Old goldsmith 4th FLOOR, of an old tower. realization hande made of jewelery . The entrance is from a normal door of an apartment house, at number 13 via delle terme , you have to ring the bell, with the inscription MASSAI ORAFI. There is also a plaque next to the bells with the inscription "MASSAI GOLDSMITH IN FLORENCE".
Amarillo, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful Jewelry”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014

We were able to go visit Massai Goldsmith and design a beautiful one of a kind ring. The small showroom is packed with wonderful pieces to choose from and they are very friendly. My custom ring arrived as promised and it exceeded my expectations! I will definitely buy another piece of jewelry from them when I return. Worth the trip!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

massai-gold-jewelery, Proprietario at Massai Orafi in Florence, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Thank you very much for the compliment. I'm very glad that you like the ring.
Best regards Andrea Massai.

Dulles, Virginia
“Fabulous gold artists”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

I went looking for a particular piece with a picture and Gianni had something similar but also had a beautiful pendant he had made to show me. He gave me an excellent price and I now have a beautiful unique piece to remind me of my trip. A wonderful experience!

Visited June 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

massai-gold-jewelery, Proprietario at Massai Orafi in Florence, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Greath!! thank you very much.
Andrea Massai
Austin, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wonderful goldsmiths in Florence”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

What a great experience to be able to visit this goldsmith! They make wonderful jewelry, and there is no pressure to buy. My husband and I went there in May, and I bought a beautiful bracelet, and had them make a lovely ring. I had worn a ring to Italy that I really love, but it was getting very tight due to the swelling of my knuckles. I had not known a goldsmith in the USA that I trusted to try and enlarge it because of my fear that the ring would be ruined due to it's design. After seeing Andrea and his shop, I decided to trust him to fix it. After the new ring was made, they sent me both rings. I couldn't be more thrilled; the new ring is beautiful, and the ring they sized is perfect. I have looked and looked, but cannot tell where they enlarged it. You will be very happy if you purchase something here, but beware, you could go broke seeing all the wonderful jewelry in their shop.

1 Thank Donna C
Thank you..!!
Alameda, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“unique experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

i knew nothing about this shop but was shown it by Roland and wound up purchasing three bracelets and, like a previous reviewer, they were appraised for much more than what i paid!

i would definitely come back next time i visit Florence, if i can find it again.

1 Thank Joan S
massai-gold-jewelery, Proprietario at Massai Orafi in Florence, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Massai Andrea
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Lucky me!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

This jeweler tried to accommodate my size wrist when I selected a bracelet that was too big. He succeeded. I now enjoy that bracelet and the good memories of meeting Massai Goldsmith in Florence. I would definitely do business again with this company.. Give them a try. You will like it.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Very nice to meet you worked with you..
massai Andrea