Open today: 10:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Review Highlights
Shopping for Silk scarves

The attendant was very helpful in selecting the scarves, and the difference in the quality... read more

Reviewed February 19, 2019
Bewell4you
via mobile
My son shopped here for my birthday present and wow was I pleased!

Got a fantastic bowtie as a gift from this store and WOW, it was great and came so beautifully... read more

Reviewed January 10, 2019
JonRMack
Newfane, Vermont

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Florence
from $80.09
More Info
All reviews silk scarves beautiful store shopping experience scarf gifts merchandise shopkeepers material euro beauty
Reviewed August 25, 2018

I was just window shopping. I try to buy less, but perfect quality/colors for me if I do see something. I was amazed at the great prices and huge selection! A tiny store, but packed with so much beauty. I did buy a scarf and am so happy I did. 35 euro for a hand-finished silk long scarf... amazing purchase and much higher quality than any street vendor items. They have all sizes and pattern styles in scarves.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank ChriK
Reviewed August 4, 2018

I was looking for specific colors on a scarf for myself. The woman at the store knew her products well and located one. Then, since she was so nice and helpful, I decided to buy some for gifts and ended up purchasing 3 silk scarfs. She wrapped them up nicely as well and then gave me her favorite gelato location. Stop in if you are nearby!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

I went to the store in Borgo de Greci, I was only looking and the excelent explanatiin and service given by Ricardo, made me buy 3 foulards. He taught me various ways to wear them and of course I had to buy. His fantastic attitude and disposition towards the clients, makes you feel very special. Of course the fabulous variety and quality of the foulards has no comparison to what I have seen in other shops. They are simply exquisite!!! I will be back. Congratulations.
Joyce Pie

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank eugeniaBRI
Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

Best silk store in Florence. Elena helped pick out gifts for each one of our family members back home. Her non invasive and patient help was invaluable!

The owner, Massimo, happened to be in the store when we were there. He was so kind in explaining the process of his designs and the origin of his silk... Lago de Como

You will not be disappointed, this is a must if you’re in Florence!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed March 26, 2018

Two colleagues and I happened upon this shop, and decided to pop in and see what they had for bow ties. Excellent quality ties, shirts, gloves, scarves, etc. What made the shopping experience was the friendly, knowledgeable and helpful shopkeeper, Ricardo. Not only did we purchase some ties and gloves, but got a mini language and culture lesson.

Date of experience: March 2018