We were in Italy for 2 whole weeks and absolutely loved the hotel apartments, although there is no food service as such, there is somebody to clean the apartments everyday.The location ain't that bad aswell with a gelato and a bakery shop right infront and a balcony to enjoy the good weather. The bus stand is infront of the building so no need of much walking to get to the main attractions of Florence, nor is it that far from the airport. Overall its a good stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quadra Key Residence in Florence represents the perfect union between apartment comfort and hotel service, perfect for anybody seeking the freedom of an independent solution whilst enjoying pleasurable moments of relaxation and comfort. Sophisticated decor, combined with resources such as multilingual staff to assist in organising visits to museums and private degustation tours, ensuring your holiday is truly unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Quadra Key Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quadra Key Residence Florence
- Quadra Key Residence Hotel Florence