other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Cherrpr
La Quinta, California
“Beware Hidden Fees”
Reviewed June 13, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Flat is in a great area. Convenient to all of Florence and in a quiet area. Condition of unit is okay. Elevator is great. Bath linens were in poor condition. I was taken aback by the "cleaning fee" of $200 and "utilities fee" of about $20 per night. I was not informed of either during or after booking. I rented a flat in Milan as well with none of those fees. And $200 to clean a small apartment that had little use? I felt ripped off. Representative was supposed to meet us at the flat at a prescribed time to settle up and she came earlier than we agreed, let herself in and settled up without me being present. Some trust issues here. I would recommend this unit when they get more transparent in charges and improve linens. P.S. There is a bit of climbing to get to unit from main street. Unit is up a steep hill. Not for people with mobility issues.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Deceptive charges
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing