1,543 results
All reviewsclose to the airportnice hotelbus stopfront desk staffhotel is locatedthe air conditioninghgitaxieurosupermarketblindslaundryprinterminibarmapduomo
Reviewed May 30, 2017

Quiet out of town location near the park. Costs a bit to get taxis into Florence but worth it for this excellent hotel. The front desk staff was very kind and helpful. Found great restaurants nearby and a grocery store within walking distance. The mall is next door if you want shopping. Highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGI Florence No... H, Front Desk Agent at Hilton Garden Inn Florence Novoli, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2017

Dear Jon Patrick L,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel.
Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience.
We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.
Sincerely

Reviewed May 27, 2017

The hotel was very comfortable and modern. The area was safe and about 15 minutes to the city center by either car, taxi, or bus. The breakfast was exceptional and included a great variety to choose from. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
HGI Florence No... H, F.O. AGENT at Hilton Garden Inn Florence Novoli, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2017

Dear Mr Gabe J,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience.
We are happy to hear you found the service provided by our staff to your liking.
We really thank You for your comments about our location and the breakfast quality.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.
You Can Count On Us. Guaranteed.

MASSIMO CONTI
F.O. Agent
HILTON GARDEN INN FLORENCE NOVOLI

Reviewed May 24, 2017

My wife and I stayed here during our recent trip to Florence. This was our first trip to Italy and while we were there we wanted to maximize our time visiting the city. Access to the historic district of Florence was quite easy using public transportation. You could always take a cab but the cost is much higher. The room was well maintained and the staff made our visit very enjoyable. Only downside would be the hotel restaurant. The food was fine but the menu was limited. With so many fine places to eat in Florence I'd recommend you eat elsewhere. The breakfast they served was good and did make the start of our day much easier. All ion all, I fine hotel to stay when visiting Florence.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
HGI Florence No... H, Front Desk Agent at Hilton Garden Inn Florence Novoli, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2017

Dear Dave V,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the Hilton Garden Inn Florence Novoli to your liking.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future
Best Regards

Reviewed May 22, 2017

Hotel is not right in the centre of Florence, and the prices reflect this. The hotel is in a nice residential area about a 15-minute bus ride away fro the centre of Florence. Bus no. 22 stops about a 5-minute walk from the hotel and runs frequently to and from the SMN station. Very convenient. There's a very nice, large grocery store between the hotel and the bus stop. Room was bright and airy. All staff were very pleasant. Breakfast at the hotel restaurant was very good. If I was looking to fault one minor thing it would be the Nescafe coffee provided with the breakfast. Yuck. Better to enjoy the hotel's tasty breakfast and then have a real coffee elsewhere. I recommend this property and would return.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGI Florence No... H, Front Office Agent at Hilton Garden Inn Florence Novoli, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2017

Dear O6049HRdavidb,
We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.
Sincerely

Reviewed May 20, 2017

I stayed at this hotel just one night, but the staff were very helpful and the room was clean. I was able to borrow (for free) an AC plug converter, which I often forget to bring when I trip to Europe, and they also support me well in gettng back to my room after checkout, to find the documents I left in my room. The hotel will be an exellent choice for business as well as transit stay, but the location coould be a little far from the city center for sight seeing.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGI Florence No... H, Front Office Agent at Hilton Garden Inn Florence Novoli, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2017

Dear Yasunao K,

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied.
You Can Count On Us. Guaranteed.