“Will come back a million times”
other travelers have booked this property
Room #1 Room #1 for 3 guests
Bathroom
Bathroom
Kitchen
Breakfast time ;)
Dinner with friends and guests :)
Dinner with guests :)
Rooms disposition
By bus (lines 22, 23, 57) from the train station to my apartment, on foot 1,2km
Where are you from? Put a pin on the map ;)
The guest book :)
Some useful info for you
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
Caroline...
“Will come back a million times”
Reviewed July 3, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

Savino's is the place to stay if you're in Florence!
Not only is his apartment fantastic but you also get the bonus of having an incredible host.

This was my first time travelling to Florence, and I was doing it alone. So when I saw all of the amazing reviews Savino had, not only regarding his apartment but also the lengths he goes to to make your visit to Florence the best one possible, I was sold.

Savino's apartment is in a gorgeous little neighbourhood, a short 10 minute walk from the city centre. There's also a bus stop a few steps from his front door and taxis constantly driving by. His apartment is new, spacious and immaculately kept. He provides all of the essentials and more, and has breakfast ready for you every morning :)

Upon arriving, Savino showed me everything I needed to know about his place which made me feel at home because I knew the ins and outs of the apartment. He let me get settled and then offered to sit down with me (and a map) to run through the To-Do's in Florence. He gave me heaps of amazing tips as to where the tourist traps were and let me know of some amazing hidden gems.

I could go on forever so here's a short list of the highlights of my short 2 day stay at Savino's:
- He gave me a memory foam pillow to use but then had a selection of softer and firmer pillows in case I wasn't a fan
- I met a wonderful traveller that was also staying at Savino's and we all got along like a house on fire.
- Savino took us out for dinner and showed us around the city. We didn't get home until midnight, even though he had work the next morning but he didn't care so long as we enjoyed ourselves.
- He knew where the best gelaterias were (crucial!)
- He let us use his bus pass because we were running late (girls..)
- I mentioned I wanted a to get a Moka pot coffee maker so he stopped by the supermarket after work to get me one so that I didn't pay expensive tourist prices
- We were serenaded in the morning with Savino playing his acoustic guitar (talent!)
- He made Firenze the highlight of my trip to Italy

Savino's, a must see in Florence!

Friends getaway
Management Response
Jul 8, 2015
Hey Caroline! After reading your review I'm almost crying, seriously.. Thank you so much! I had a fantastic time hosting you, and I'm so glad you also got along with my other guest!
I'd pay to see you both again and spend a great night out all together!
Thanks again for staying here, now you know what hospitality means to me.. :)
'Till next time! :)
DaGuev
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“One of the highlights of my trip!”
Reviewed April 18, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

Staying at Savino's was definitely a highlight of my trip. He had the time to go meet me up at the train station at my arrival to walk over his apartment, later he introduced me to his friends and we had a great time that night. The location is perfect, as it's only 10 minutes away from the main train station, and the neighborhood felt safe for a solo traveler like me. I stayed two nights at one of his rooms, and 1 night at the other. The were both greatly comfortable, clean and spacious. Savino went above and beyond to make my stay great. He knew that I didn't have a cell phone, so he provided me a phone to call him in case of an emergency. Also, he let me borrow his transportation card to get on the bus that comes right in front of his apartment. He gave me great places to go check out in the city and advised on activities that I could not miss out. To top it all off, he cooked dinner for me and two other travelers on my last night. It was such a great time!

Liked best: hospitality
Friends getaway Older travelers
Karoliina...
“No cons, only praises.”
Reviewed February 10, 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

I and my friend stayed in Savino's place for nine nights, and both of us thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Savino was really friendly and helpful, and he clearly enjoys having people in his house. Rated from 4 to 10, his customer service was 11: he showed us around the city, cooked for us, took us for a car trip with his friend, told about sightseeing places, and so on. He also gave us plenty of our own space which we really appreciated.

Savino's apartment is located in a peaceful area just 10-15 min. walk away from the SMN railway station. The location was perfect for exploring the city as you could easily walk to the centrum's touristy hustle and bustle, or take a relaxing stroll along river Fiume Arno. There's a small grocery store, a pizzeria, a tobacco shop and an Ethiopian restaurant just within 150 meters from his apartment.

The whole apartment is spacious and fully renovated and guest room/bedroom has a super comfortable bed. We were offered Italian breakfast & coffee every morning :)

I have only praises to say about Savino's place, and I'd definitely book there again if I'm ever to make another trip to Italy. Well, actually there is one con - the bed was so comfortable I didn't wan't to get up from there at all in the mornings. I should have stayed ten extra days so I could have dedicated them for sleeping only.

Liked best: Everything!
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Friends getaway
Eniko N
Budapest, Hungary
“A really great accommodation”
Reviewed December 7, 2014 for a stay in December 2014

Savino's appartment is just as beautiful as on the photos. Really nice, modern and top clean. I slept on the couch which was very comfortable. And Savino himself is a great and friendly host. He is easygoing and helpful. I can just reccomend his place!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jeesoo K
Seattle, Washington
“A host who loves hosting people!”
Reviewed October 31, 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Staying at Savino's flat was wonderful. Savino is very helpful, easygoing and dedicating host i have ever met. He loves spending time with his guests if they want and is very open-minded to different cultures since he has been hosting so many different people from all over the world by far. I really enjoyed having breakfast with him before he goes to work and also some dinners he cooked. He knows how to do BnB, always keeps everything tidy and makes guests feel right at home. If you are looking for some experience at real Italian's place and also want to enjoy Florence, this place is highly recommended.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Sam C
“Easily one of the highlights of my 2 weeks in Italy!!”
Reviewed October 20, 2014 for a stay in September 2014

This was my very first time travelling to Europe, and my first time travelling solo. Being inexperienced, I didn't know what to expect. I'm so thankful I found Savino's ad though, because staying with him definitely helped make Florence my favourite stop during my entire 2 weeks in Italy.

From the moment I arrived in Florence I felt at home. Savino met me at the train station and walked me back to his condo, even offering to help with my bag. His space is welcoming, extremely clean and comfortable, and he explained everything to me so I was familiar with his home right away. The bedroom was very spacious with an extremely comfortable bed! The condo is a short walk to the main city Center (approx. 15-20 min.) and very direct so you can find your way easily to all of the major attractions.

Savino truly goes above and beyond for his guests...this was clear when he offered to show me around Florence my first night there so I knew which spots to spend more time at the next day. And also because he cooked myself and his other guests dinner all 3 nights I stayed without any hesitation! This totally exceeded my expectations. I felt more like a friend of his than a guest who just arrived in Florence. I would highly recommend staying with Savino if you would like a great local (and person) to share your travel experience with and help make it that much better.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Great host, clean and comfortable room, convenient location
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Soo U
Columbia
“Exceeded high expectations”
Reviewed October 8, 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

I found Savino's place through Airbnb. His reviews consistently praised the location, the comfort, and the host, Savino. After reading all the reviews, my expectations were very high. After meeting Savino and staying at his place, my high expectations were exceeded.

HIs apartment is conveniently located and his directions are very clear. The rooms are comfortable and filled with amenities. Savino truly tries to make it an oasis for the visitor.

Savino goes above and beyond trying to help his guests. He supplies a phone in case of emergency and his recommendations are spot-on. I looked forward to chatting with Savino in the evening. In the end, I felt I connected with a friend. I think staying at Savino’s would improve any trip to Florence.

Traveling group: Solo
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing