We stayed in the Pitti Apartment at the Relais Piazza Signoria for three nights and what a great experience. It is the top floor of an building with the entry door right on Piazza Signoria. It is 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, kitchen with washing machine and dishwasher, living room, dining room and rooftop terrace. You can see the Palazzo Vecchio tower from the terrace and can enjoy a lovely evening on the terrace.
The beds were extremely comfortable and the price was less than 2 hotel rooms at a much lesser hotel. The staff was very helpful and the place was very clean.
The only problem we had was with the elevator. A couple of times, someone on one of the other floors, let the doors remain open causing it to be stuck on that floor. It is one of the old type that you need to make sure you've closed the door, so that it can be called to the other floors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais Piazza Signoria, a discreet welcome in a unique location in Florence. Is a dream vacation a question of your point of view? All our Studio Deluxe and Studio Executive apartments face the Piazza della Signoria giving you an unforgettable view.The Attic/Penthouse is the ONLY apartment with private terrace. All type of apartment description are detailed regarding amenities and type of View. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Relais Piazza Signoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Piazza Signoria Florence
- Relais Piazza Signoria Hotel Florence