Very serviceminder and helpful staff, plus the hotel is within walking distance of the city center. Fitness room too small and cleaning could be better. Nice breakfast. There is no dinner served at the hotel, but plenty of possibilities just around the corner. Ask the reception, they know the good places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in a beautifully restored 15th-century building, this elegant property is just minutes away from the main sights of Florence. Il Duomo di Firenze is a 5-minute walk away, while the famous Ponte Vecchio and the Uffizi Gallery are at 650 metres and the main square is a 10-minute stroll away. The uniquely decorated rooms of the property blend antique furniture and modern-style in order to create a truly amazing atmosphere. Decorated with original works of art and modern flat-screen TVs they are the perfect place for relaxing at the end of the day. Those who need a little pampering can head to the wellness centre that is set in an original 13th-century cellars, there amidst the refreshing chill guests can treat themselves to a Hammam, sauna or a soothing massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Borghese Palace Art Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borghese Palace Art Florence
- Hotel Borghese Palace Art