We stayed at this hotel 3 days 2 night during our visit in Florence last June. It's a nice hotel in European old style building, but the interior part of the hotel is contemporary. Between the lobby and the Lounge, there's an area with contemporary paintings, it feels like staying in a gallery. One of the important reasons why we choose this hotel; there's public parking next to the hotel. Staff is helpful and friendly. They helped us to get restaurant reservation on busy Saturday night. They're very informative giving us advice about places to be visited in Florence. Breakfast at the coffee shop is quite good. Italian breakfast. Staff at the coffee shop is also helpful and friendly. The drinks at the Lounge is good too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Borghese Palace Art Hotel offers a free wellness centre, and uniquely decorated rooms blending antique furniture and modern-style décor. Set in a 15th-century building, it is a 5-minute walk from Florence Cathedral.Rooms are uniquely decorated with original works of contemporary art and include an LCD TV with Sky channels. Wired internet is free in the rooms while Wi-Fi is free in public areas. Breakfast includes fresh fruit and croissants.The wellness centre is set in original 13th-century cellars. Relaxation facilities include jacuzzi, a steam bath,a hot tub and a sauna. A fitness room is also available.Ponte Vecchio and the Uffizi Gallery are 650 metres away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Borghese Palace Art Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borghese Palace Art Florence
- Hotel Borghese Palace Art