We found Mia Cara a great place to stay. The room size and bathrooms were all great. Initially we did not realise we were staying here as we had booked for a private room at the Hostel Archi Rossi which ended up at the co-owned hotel next door. The breakfast was great with a wide variety to select from. We found the staff quite helpful and they helped arrange some tours for us. Wi-Fi access was good and the room had its own computer which was a big plus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the heart of Florence - Come and visit us! View map Hotel Mia Cara is located 200 meters from Santa Maria Novella Station and a 10-minute walk from the historic center of Florence, Hotel Mia Cara offers a hearty breakfast served daily and rooms with air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, computers and flat-screen TVs. Family-run, this hotel is ideally situated, around 1 km from the Old Bridge and Piazza della Signoria, where you will find the Uffizi Gallery. Available 24 hours a day, staff are happy to provide tourist information. The property also has a TV room, a spacious lounge with original frescos, and a small garden. Breakfast is served in a bright breakfast room and includes hot drinks, bacon, eggs, fruit juice and pastries. The Hotel Mia Cara & SPA features a wellness center that includes a swimming pool Whirlpool, sauna, experience shower and a relaxation area, and offers spa treatments and massages by appointment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, HostelWorld, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Hotel Mia Cara & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mia Cara Chianciano Terme
- Mia Cara Hotel Chianciano Terme