This residence is just wonderful.
I stayed there with my wife during the end of august in 2013.
The rooms are very nice, clean and big. You have enough space for everything.
When looking out of the large windows you the beautiful garden of this house.
The people working in this residence are so very nice and sweet.
My wife celebrated her birthday while we were staying there and when we came back to the hotel a bottel of Prosecco and chocolatte together with a birthday letter were waiting for her in the kitchen (without telling it was her birthday, they apparently checked that in the beginning).
Anyone who wants to enjoy some very nice days in Florence, this is the perfect place.
The wifi was working in our room and we got good advices for coffee places and restaurants nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Michelangiolo welcomes you into a Liberty style Villa dating back to 1917, totally renewed with exquisite details that define the elegance and charme of long ago. The Residence is situated in one of the most exclusive and peaceful areas in Florence, on Viale Michelangiolo, which allows you to reach the historical center of the city with a few minutes pleasant walk. The Residence has 8 Superior room furnished whit every confort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Michelangiolo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Michelangiolo Florence
- Residence Michelangiolo Hotel Florence