All reviews great location no elevator close to the train station busy street around the corner trattoria sights laundromat luggage
Reviewed November 17, 2009

Pros: Clean, comfortable, free Wi-Fi, centrally located, accommodating owners Maria & Francesco.
Cons: No elevator, no breakfast and noisy if your room faces the street.
Maria was very helpful with suggestions for restaurants and sites to see. She made sure we were comfortable and gave us a fan since the weather was warm. If Katti House had an elevator I would stay there again.
I would recommend this hotel with the reservations about no elevator and no A/C.
Katti House has Rick Steves' stamp of approval.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bobwilly
Reviewed November 15, 2009

which is just down via Faenza from Katti House. No breakfast, but large & pleasant room in interesting building, and the price was very right.

Date of stay: November 2009
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank GeneR3
Reviewed November 3, 2009

I actually stayed at their alternate hotel down the street a bit. I found the location to be very good. Internet cafe across the street and laundry down the street. The only problem I had was that since it was October, they had turned the AC off in the rooms. It was still rather warm so I had to sleep with the windows open and there was a lot of noise from below. With the windows closed, I didn't hear any noise.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 2, 2009

I can't say enough about this place. For the price it is amazing. The location is great it is a five minute walk from the Duomo and train station. We spent 65 euros / night and it was a steal. The room is very spacious and comes with a private bath. The room was clean, comfortable and quiet. If all you need is a comfy quiet room as your home base for sightseeing then I highly recommend this B&B.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2009

My sister and I had an absolutely wonderful stay at the Soggiorno Anna Maria, Katti House B&B. The room was beautiful, a bit small but can't expect more for the price, very clean, good shower pressure, nice bed, beautiful building, very central, in walking distance to mostly everything, just around the corner from the street market. The owners were great - they suggested a wonderful restaurant just up the street - Antichi Cancelli - which I highly recommend. I'd go back any time.

Date of stay: July 2009