We got a centrally located hotel in Florence - walking distance to almost "everything". The kids loved the old fashioned two-story appartment - almost like a "castle", With the stairs and separated bedrooms.
The complementary fruit and water (and wine) was a pleasant surprise.
Not hard to find the hotel (thanks to the gps). We had to get the hotel to arrange the parking of the car(not to expensive), not possible to find parking space on the streets nearby.
The breakfast on the other side of the street was not recommendable - try other alternatives...
Thanks to a very helpful clerk in the reception we were able to get a good restarant in the evening and some advice for the "tourist things to do".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- First Of Florence offers a series of elegant and refined apartments providing comfortable, independent accommodation, to enjoy the city at your own pace. The First Of Florence suites are conveniently close to the Duomo Cathedral, which you can reach through a short pleasant walk amongst the beauties of the historic centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your First of Florence Residence Apart'Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- First Of Florence Residence Hotel Florence
- 1st Of Florence Residence