I recently stayed in the First of Florence. We stayed in an apartment for four people. Although it was fine for us (my young adult daughter and her friend), I would not recommend our apartment for four unrelated adults. The second bed was a sofa bed in the living room, which although acceptable for one young adult, would not work for two adults. The small bathroom was up very steep stairs and was connected to the loft bedroom. There was no door to the loft bedroom. Accordingly, although it was fine for us, others might not like the arrangement as there was very little privacy. There was also considerable street noise, especially on the weekend; however, given the excellent location of the apartment, which was within walking distance of most of the premiere attractions, this was to be expected. Despite these issues, the apartment was perfect for us. It was well maintained, had a nice and well-stocked kitchenette and a very helpful staff. I highly recommend this apartment for two adults or two adults and a child.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- First Of Florence offers a series of elegant and refined apartments providing comfortable, independent accommodation, to enjoy the city at your own pace. The First Of Florence suites are conveniently close to the Duomo Cathedral, which you can reach through a short pleasant walk amongst the beauties of the historic centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your First of Florence Residence Apart'Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1st Of Florence Residence
- First Of Florence Residence Hotel Florence