+ The villa and the garden were impressive. We liked the room and the quiteness of the surrounding.
- The management of the hotel was very bad. The attitudes of the receptionist was not very helpful. The breakfast was too poor. Hot water hardly came out of the shower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Ulivi is a beautiful and luxurious fifteenth century Florentine Villa located very close to the gistoric centre of Florence. Access to the downtown is attainable via a comfortable walk or a short bus ride down the famous Via Bolognese. With vineyards and olive orchards that beautify the grounds, Villa Ulivi allows for a relaxing retreat from the hustle-and-bustle of the nearby city centre. Rooms and apartments at Villa Ulivi are large, comfortable, furnished with antiques and illuminated by the Tuscan sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villa Ulivi Dimora Storica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Ulivi Dimora Storica Hotel Florence