“Great experience and location”
other travelers have booked this property
Living Room Dining Room
Bathroom With Tub
Bathroom With Shower
Kitchen
Street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Tiffany C
“Great experience and location”
Reviewed July 16, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Was the perfect location and a great apartment. Very clean. Easy to get around. If we ever go back to Florence we would definitely go back.

Management Response
Aug 6, 2017
thank you very much for your review. We will be very happy to have you again in our apartment
John M
Laguna Hills, California
“Te perfect group or family apt.”
Reviewed July 10, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I cannot say enough positive things about my stay in Florence and renting the two apartments fro Giuseppe. First of all Giuseppe who I never met communicated with me immediately after the first deposit. Eventually he also scheduled shuttles to pick my group of 6 adults with way too many suitcases to and from the train station. Our first apartment on Santa Croce square and very close to the Palazzo Vechio. Our goal was to actually shop the markets and prepare local meats and vegetables in the kitchen. This being said we were ecstatic when we realized that there was an abundance of cookware and kitchen essentials that allowed cooking in the large kitchen fun and enjoyable. the location is incredible as everything is no more than a 15 to 20 min walk. Our age group was 30 to 83. I would especially like to note that Emanuele, his young assistant was so warm and professional, helping us with suitcases and explaining how to live in a historical building. I want to alos say that the air conditioners in every room were more than adequate for 6 over heated Americans. LOL they even had the rare ice trays. it was perfect for each of us.
He also solved a dilemma when I realized only a month before arrival that I had not scheduled enough nights (8 rather than 7) for our stay. He immediately assisted me in finding and renting another wonderful apartment with a full view of Italy for our last night.We actually had a dinner party for friends new and old from Florence that were shocked what a great deal Giuseppe offered me in correcting my error. We had roof top drinks with 15 people toasting our last night in Florence. I would recommend not only these apartments but also Giuseppe.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location and kitchen
Liked least: The reality that 1st floor means second floor in Italy
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Jul 10, 2016
Thank you John for your appreciation, too good
I'm just happy you enjoyed your holiday in Florence
Giuseppe
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing