Umberto gave us such a very warm welcome to this special little apartment and it was a pleasure to call it our home for a couple of days. The apartment had everything we needed, was really comfortable and in a great location. (The apartment is situated close to all the main attractions, an easy 10 minute walk but not right in the heart of it. Florence can be very touristy in its centre and it was nice to get away from that and see another side to the city in the area around the Market House.) If we are in Florence again we will definitely stay at the Market House and would be happy to recommend it to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antica Dimora Firenze is a very special and charming Guest House located in a quiet residential area of Florence next to the historical center at an easy walking distance of the city’s main sites. All rooms have a special florentine decor taking making you feel at home away from home! Friendly staff provide a warm welcome when you arrive, and are full of excellent advice for special tips about restaurante, tours, museum reservations and any advice can be helpful for your stay in Florence! Tea, coffee, biscuits, free WI-FI and laptops are available all day, you can help yourself to drinks from The complimentary and honesty bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Antica Dimora Firenze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antica Dimora Firenze Florence
- Antica Dimora Firenze Hotel Florence