This is a charming, smallish hotel, just a few rooms, that is really nice. The rooms themselves are very comfortably decorated and have a nice feel to them. The 'living room' where breakfast is served is very nicely decorated. The staff are extremely helpful and nice. It is just a 5-10 minute walk from the Duomo and museums. We would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antica Dimora Firenze is a very special and charming Guest House located in a quiet residential area of Florence next to the historical center at an easy walking distance of the city’s main sites. All rooms have a special florentine decor taking making you feel at home away from home! Friendly staff provide a warm welcome when you arrive, and are full of excellent advice for special tips about restaurante, tours, museum reservations and any advice can be helpful for your stay in Florence! Tea, coffee, biscuits, free WI-FI and laptops are available all day, you can help yourself to drinks from The complimentary and honesty bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookAssist, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Antica Dimora Firenze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antica Dimora Firenze Florence
- Antica Dimora Firenze Hotel Florence