We were two couples staying at this B&B which was very well situated. The staff were incredibly helpful and the view from the rooftop terrace was amazing. It was especially nice at night when the city was lit up. The rooms were very nice and comfortable and the lounge area just upstairs gave one the feeling of home. We would definitely recommend this B&B and would stay there again if we ever found ourselves in Florence again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Antica Dimora Firenze is a very special and charming Guest House located in a quiet residential area of Florence next to the historical center at an easy walking distance of the city’s main sites. All rooms have a special florentine decor taking making you feel at home away from home! Friendly staff provide a warm welcome when you arrive, and are full of excellent advice for special tips about restaurante, tours, museum reservations and any advice can be helpful for your stay in Florence! Tea, coffee, biscuits, free WI-FI and laptops are available all day, you can help yourself to drinks from The complimentary and honesty bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookAssist, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Antica Dimora Firenze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antica Dimora Firenze Florence
- Antica Dimora Firenze Hotel Florence