“It exist and is damm Rocking !!!!!!!!”
Review of Jailhouse - CLOSED

Jailhouse
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Bammental, Germany
“It exist and is damm Rocking !!!!!!!!”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

A friend has suggested me to visit this place, in all honest after having read on TA that this place doesn't exist I hesitate but I was in that neighborhood and decide to try, so I can say that it is there and it is an amazing place. A quick note for TA staff, check the review before post them, it’s really useless to read review that are ONLY confusing other members
Did not eat there as we arrived late, so we only drinks cocktails, the barman was very good and we had one of their beer, very good selection of America beer.
The concert was also very nice and the audience was good a s well. To finish I'd say that this type of bar can beat any of the famous bars in Berlin, London or New York.
If you want to have a fun night this is the place to go in Florence

• Visited December 2013