Stayed here for 3 nights in June 2014 and thought the location was great. Just a few minutes walk to the Pitti Palace and then Ponte Vecchio. Location for evening was great also, as we explored and dined in the San Spirito area where the hotel is situated. Lots of good restaurants here. Dining recommendation from staff at hotel was excellent. Rooms fine for our purpose, we spent little time in them. Clean and comfortable. Breakfast was basic, but we had been spoilt in the earlier part of our holiday. Would stay here again if we visited Florence.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home in Florence B&B is a Bed and Breakfast located in the heart of Florence, in the lively neighborhood called Santo Spirito. It offers cosy and comfortable rooms elegantly furnished in a typical florentine style; an ideal accommodation for leisure, business, or holiday. All of the rooms are equipped with all comforts you are going to need during your stay in Florence: en suite private bathroom with shower (some also have a bath tub), bidet, WC, satellite TV, hairdryer, minifridge, safety box, free WiFi Internet connection. Just imagine to wake up in the morning and enjoy a charming view on a quiet florentine alley, and soon after a delicious breakfast with fresh and homemade products, start discovering the city... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Home in Florence B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Home In Florence Hotel Florence
- Home In Florence Bed And Breakfast