My husband and I stayed three nights at Home in Florence in June. We were greeted by Paolo, who gave us information about Florence, as well as tips on parking near the B&B and restaurant suggestions. Our room was spacious and comfortable. We opted to purchase the breakfast, which was a great decision: besides breakfast, allowed us the luxury of making a snack in the evening in the small dining room. The Home in Florence is about 10 minutes walk from the center, on the other hand, is located in a calm and quiet neighborhood. Paolo, being married to a Brazilian, speaks Portuguese and we were grateful for his hospitality!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home in Florence B&B is a Bed and Breakfast located in the heart of Florence, in the lively neighborhood called Santo Spirito. It offers cosy and comfortable rooms elegantly furnished in a typical florentine style; an ideal accommodation for leisure, business, or holiday. All of the rooms are equipped with all comforts you are going to need during your stay in Florence: en suite private bathroom with shower (some also have a bath tub), bidet, WC, satellite TV, hairdryer, minifridge, safety box, free WiFi Internet connection. Just imagine to wake up in the morning and enjoy a charming view on a quiet florentine alley, and soon after a delicious breakfast with fresh and homemade products, start discovering the city... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Home in Florence B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Home In Florence Hotel Florence
- Home In Florence Bed And Breakfast