This bed and breakfast is located right outside of "the Duomo"' and is in perfect walking location to all major tourist attractions. The owners are beyond hospitable and offer wonderful recommendations for various attractions and wonderful wine tasting rooms and eateries.
The room is located three flights up, but like most of Italy, you have to work a little to get to the good places! The room was very clean, they had nice toiletries, and the breakfast was simple but delicious. I would highly recommend this hotel for any travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique location with an intimate number of exclusive rooms nestled in a 17th century palazzo overlooking the Baptistery, the Brunelleschi dome and the beautiful marble façade of the Duomo itself. B&B 'A Florence View' offers a charming atmosphere in a truly enviable position.In an ancient Florentine house with its sober and simple elegance but with all modern confort, most rooms offer breathtaking views of the splendours of this fantastic city. Living in a historic palazzo in Piazza San Giovanni could be an unforgettable experience. Please note: As the B&B is housed in a 17th century building, there is no elevator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your A Florence View B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Florence View Bed And Breakfast
- a Florence View Hotel Florence