This B&B was amazing! As soon as we arrived at the B&B we were greeted kindly and taken to the desk so Giuliana could show us a few things. She pulled out a map of Florence and gave us a very detailed, helpful overview of the city, highlighting must sees. She showed us to our room (how to properly use all the keys) and we were instantly amazed by the view! The view of the Duomo was fantastic and the room was charming. We will be visiting this B&B again and will be recommending it to all we know visiting Florence!
P.S. Breakfast is served in your room whenever you decide to wake up and let them know you are ready to eat... anytime from 7am - 11am!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique location with an intimate number of exclusive rooms nestled in a 17th century palazzo overlooking the Baptistery, the Brunelleschi dome and the beautiful marble façade of the Duomo itself. B&B 'A Florence View' offers a charming atmosphere in a truly enviable position.In an ancient Florentine house with its sober and simple elegance but with all modern confort, most rooms offer breathtaking views of the splendours of this fantastic city. Living in a historic palazzo in Piazza San Giovanni could be an unforgettable experience. Please note: As the B&B is housed in a 17th century building, there is no elevator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your A Florence View B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Florence View Bed And Breakfast
- a Florence View Hotel Florence