Our host were this great couple who completely enjoyed what they did. The breakfast was delicious freshly prepared based on what we wanted.
The location is great! We were in the cathedral view room which had a great view. Being next to Duomo made it accessible every key city location we wanted to go to.
Wifi, refrigerator, tea/ coffee in room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique location with an intimate number of exclusive rooms nestled in a 17th century palazzo overlooking the Baptistery, the Brunelleschi dome and the beautiful marble façade of the Duomo itself. B&B 'A Florence View' offers a charming atmosphere in a truly enviable position.In an ancient Florentine house with its sober and simple elegance but with all modern confort, most rooms offer breathtaking views of the splendours of this fantastic city. Living in a historic palazzo in Piazza San Giovanni could be an unforgettable experience. Please note: As the B&B is housed in a 17th century building, there is no elevator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your A Florence View B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Florence View Bed And Breakfast
- a Florence View Hotel Florence