We love the place, and the friendliness of Juliana. The location is great and the rooms are very spacious, clean and lovely decorated. We did not have a view, but you don't need it. We stay for 4 nights and Juliana brought us a beautiful and delicious breakfast each morning in our room!! What a treat!!! The pink room was very quiet and spacious facing a back street. I will love to go back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique location with an intimate number of exclusive rooms nestled in a 17th century palazzo overlooking the Baptistery, the Brunelleschi dome and the beautiful marble façade of the Duomo itself. B&B 'A Florence View' offers a charming atmosphere in a truly enviable position.In an ancient Florentine house with its sober and simple elegance but with all modern confort, most rooms offer breathtaking views of the splendours of this fantastic city. Living in a historic palazzo in Piazza San Giovanni could be an unforgettable experience. Please note: As the B&B is housed in a 17th century building, there is no elevator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your A Florence View B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Florence View Bed And Breakfast
- a Florence View Hotel Florence