“Scooter ride Amalfi Coast”

Alinari Scooter Rental
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Scooter ride Amalfi Coast”
Reviewed August 28, 2011

We hired a scooter in Positano for six days of amazing motoring...we own and ride aVespa 150 in Melbourne Australia and feel safer here than anywhere...WHY? Because there steep many people young and old who's only form of transport is the humble scooter everyone we came across on the road was conscious of us on the road...we rode up to Nocelle and then to Amalfi, up to Ravello and many many times around Positano all with ease safe and sound happy and no aggression or reactivity from any other road user it wax the best fun ever...but maybe because we have had many hours riding in big Australian cities we found it easy...just had to remind myself to ride on the right...safe riding

Visited August 2011
4 Thank PennyAnthony

Spokane, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Don't get ripped off like I did!”
Reviewed May 4, 2011

I rented a bike for 1 day & returned it in great shape while on my trip. Later when I got home I saw ALINARI had charged me 145 euros-saying I didn't return the bike. They are liars! Don't rent from this place or you may end up cheated like I was!

Visited March 2011
3 Thank Jenny509898
New York City, New York
“Definately AVOID”
Reviewed August 24, 2009

I had an awful experience with this company!! Mainly with the woman, who was rude and impolite.
To start with the shop was filthy and reeked of dog wee.
I rented a scooter which was a bit of stupidty on my part as im a bit inexperienced.
I managed to crash the bike, but wasnt covered by insurance, due to riding on the autostrada on a 125cc. However this was not stated to me at the beginning of the rental. When I managed to pay for the damages and the other huge costs, whilst in imense pain from injuries, and had got a signed reciept and left for home, I was suddenly charged another 100 euros on my credit card as theyd used the blank copy slip id signed, taking me over my limit. An unfair and unlawful company!!

3 Thank alexandermw
Paris
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“try to avoid this place”
Reviewed July 15, 2008

I rented a scooter for 3 days.
They only have old scooter (more than 50000km old)
They don't have any 250cm3 scooter as you could think it when you see their website [--] but only 150cm3 if you want a big scooter.
They ask you to sign a credit card authorisation (without any amount !!!) for the security deposit
The owner was really not nice she was unhelpful, and unable to smile
The website is as nice as the place (garage) is dirty. If you can avoid this place it's better.

3 Thank gluglu75