The hotel is in the medieval part of the city and is a short walk from the major attractions. The staff are charming - very helpful and kind. We had a cool drink on our arrival and assistance with all our cases and bags. The only down side is that the hotel is on several floors and there is no lift, but there is a room on the ground floor if you need it. The breakfast is minimal, but the coffee is good and hot. The standard double room is extremely small, however, and the furnishings are a little tired.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A perfect balance between the luxury of a bygone era and modern comforts In the historic centre of Florence, an eighteenth century residence hosts the exclusive, refined Relais Santa Croce, a luxury hotel in Florence. Surrounded by its sumptuous furnishings and frescoed ceilings, you will be assisted by highly professional staff of this hotel in Florence and delighted by the evocative nature of this truly extraordinary location in which luxury and refinement are the predominant features. It is the ideal destination for those seeking the intimacy of a private residence in Florence. The hotel restaurant, Guelfi e Ghibellini, offers innovative, seasonal regional menus. Furthermore, situated within the same building as the Relais Santa Croce is the Enoteca Pinchiorri, a three-star Michelin restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Relais Santa Croce reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Santa Croce Florence
- Relais Santa Croce Hotel Florence