We used to stay at the 4Seasons in Firenze but since last time they charged us internet access on top of steep room prices we decided to go somewhere else. Well done, as the RSC is in an even better location and offers luxury at a much more affordable price. As with any city hotel in narrow streets you should not be overly noise sensitive even though the window of our room was quite sound-proof. Try to get a room not on Via Ghibellina but to the small court yard, or even better, go for room 308 with a small balcony and the by-far-best view any room here can offer.
The hotel services are great, the breakfast buffet is small but very good quality and internet access is free. Which has become a must for me!
Surprisingly there seems to happen a sea change in Italy, everybody in hotels, restaurants and shops in Florence was extremely friendly, helpful and accommodating!
Since the hotel is small, only 24 rooms, the hotel bar is unfortunately empty all the time. But there are many alternatives right outside. There is a restaurant on the ground floor of the hotel, supposedly one of the best in Florence. Main dishes come at ridiculous EUR 80, target audiences clearly Russian and Arabic customers. What a waste.
Just around the corner is a pretty restaurant with good food and realistic prices, Osteria Caffe Italiano, try it, you'll like it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A perfect balance between the luxury of a bygone era and modern comforts In the historic centre of Florence, an eighteenth century residence hosts the exclusive, refined Relais Santa Croce, a luxury hotel in Florence. Surrounded by its sumptuous furnishings and frescoed ceilings, you will be assisted by highly professional staff of this hotel in Florence and delighted by the evocative nature of this truly extraordinary location in which luxury and refinement are the predominant features. It is the ideal destination for those seeking the intimacy of a private residence in Florence. The hotel restaurant, Guelfi e Ghibellini, offers innovative, seasonal regional menus. Furthermore, situated within the same building as the Relais Santa Croce is the Enoteca Pinchiorri, a three-star Michelin restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Relais Santa Croce reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Santa Croce Florence
- Relais Santa Croce Hotel Florence