We stayed here during our honeymoon and pretty much everything was perfect. The service we got from the receptionist/concierge was the best I've ever had in any hotel! The rooms were spacious and had a small walk in closet with room for our suitcase. The housekeeping service was just perfect. We would leave the hotel at 8 pm for dinner and come back and find our room tidied and towels changed. The only thing I would have preferred to have was more light in the bedrooms. Rooms were very dim which might be a positive thing for other people, but I prefer more brightness. The shower was also very complicated with water coming from all directions, but definitely not a big issue!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A perfect balance between the luxury of a bygone era and modern comforts In the historic centre of Florence, an eighteenth century residence hosts the exclusive, refined Relais Santa Croce, a luxury hotel in Florence. Surrounded by its sumptuous furnishings and frescoed ceilings, you will be assisted by highly professional staff of this hotel in Florence and delighted by the evocative nature of this truly extraordinary location in which luxury and refinement are the predominant features. It is the ideal destination for those seeking the intimacy of a private residence in Florence. The hotel restaurant, Guelfi e Ghibellini, offers innovative, seasonal regional menus. Furthermore, situated within the same building as the Relais Santa Croce is the Enoteca Pinchiorri, a three-star Michelin restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Relais Santa Croce reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Santa Croce Florence
- Relais Santa Croce Hotel Florence