On arrival, we were walked to our room by a very professional lady at the reception.
We had a suite, that was more of an appartment, spacious, bright, comfortable, with beautiful furniture. And the bathroom, luxurious in every aspect.
The warm welcome, the knowledge of the receptionist and concierge, the breakfast layout and quality, the lounges, the decoration, the subtle Tuscan colours, the carved ceilings, the location: I just fell in love with this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A perfect balance between the luxury of a bygone era and modern comforts In the historic centre of Florence, an eighteenth century residence hosts the exclusive, refined Relais Santa Croce, a luxury hotel in Florence. Surrounded by its sumptuous furnishings and frescoed ceilings, you will be assisted by highly professional staff of this hotel in Florence and delighted by the evocative nature of this truly extraordinary location in which luxury and refinement are the predominant features. It is the ideal destination for those seeking the intimacy of a private residence in Florence. The hotel restaurant, Guelfi e Ghibellini, offers innovative, seasonal regional menus. Furthermore, situated within the same building as the Relais Santa Croce is the Enoteca Pinchiorri, a three-star Michelin restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Relais Santa Croce reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Santa Croce Florence
- Relais Santa Croce Hotel Florence