“A delight”
Review of Cucina Torcicoda

Cucina Torcicoda
Reserve with
Cucina Torcicoda is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #219 of 2,712 Restaurants in Florence
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Santa Croce
Alton, United Kingdom
“A delight”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

This was a delight; delicious food, charming and sensibly and very personable and attentive staff, a fascinating and reasonably priced wine list, enough space around us; the ambience and setting is super. Possibly the best Italian supper ever as far as I'm concerned. And we booked for the whole family next time we visit Firenze in November!

• Visited January 2014

• Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Florence, Italy
“An Ok place”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

First time I've tried to go there, there were fully booked and the waitress almost expelled me from the place...but, as I quite liked the kitchen looking from the outside, I've decided to give it a second go. I wish I had gone there for dinner, cause the restaurant's menu looks much better than the Osteria's menu. Food was ok, nothing that surprised me...Had a hamburguer and 2 dishes of pasta, that were almost cold by the time they were servied (obviously bad timing between the kitchen sections). Can do better at home for 1/3 of the price. Service was ok, wine was really good.
Not planning on going back there, perhaps for pizza or restaurant, but definitely not the Osteria.

• Visited January 2014
Iowa City, Iowa
“Fabulous food, wine, and service”
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

We ate at the restaurant, rather than the osteria or pizzeria. My daughter and I were well taken care of at this excellent restaurant. My pasta with white truffle shavings was marvelous, and the lamb was beautifully done. A fine wine list as well. Our meal was a splurge, but completely worth it. We've been traveling 3 weeks now, and this was a highlight. Grazie!

Visited January 2014
Florence, Italy
“A fantastic new addition to the Florence dining scene”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

It was such a pleasure to see such a passion with the staff at this place. The staff are all young and excited and eager to please. When I asked for this without that etc., it was a unique experience in Italy to not have my request considered odd. I had a great night and an amazing dinner and wonderful wine. It is such a unique place for Florence but yet remains true and honest to Florentine food. I really recommend it and will be going back.

Visited November 2013
Miami, Florida
“Meal of a Lifetime”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

In a lifetime, there is one meal you will think back to for the rest of your life. This was that meal. By far the best dining experience of my life. From food to service everything was perfect.

• Visited November 2013