We were in florence for 4 nights in April. I found Il Bargello through TripAdvisor (of course!) and everything we heard was correct. It is true - the hikes up the stone steps are arduous, but once inside we found a haven of peace, quiet, and warmth. Gabriella seems to speak every language beautifully, which makes getting information on places to go and things to do very easy. She and Massimo are devoted to their guests, to the point of going to the airport for me to retrieve a forgotten cellphone - mille grazie! The room was immaculate, the private bathroom was new and more than comfortable, and the rooftop patio a perfect way to unwind and get the flavor of Florence. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your special “home away from home” in Florence. Come and enjoy the spectacular view from our roof top terrace amidst Florence’s historical Towers. In March 2004, my husband and I opened Bed & Breakfast Il Bargello. Our objective was to create a comfortable and central meeting point for travelers from all over to come together and share their experiences. Located on the 3rd floor (no elevator service) in a historical building dating back to the 1400’s, we created 6 comfortable rooms all with private in suite bathrooms. To satisfy the growing demand for groups & families, in February 2014, we added a self-contained apartment, our Executive Suite located right across the hallway from the Bed & Breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Il Bargello B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Bargello Bed And Breakfast
- Il Bargello Hotel Florence