This was a great B&B. The rooms were clean and spacious. Breakfast was included; cereal, fruit, yogurt, juice, bakery, coffee. Great way to start the day! The place is centrally located. Everything in Florence was an easy walk fromthe B&B. The only draw back were the stairs; however they worth it. Great way to burn the calories. I would recommend this place as a wonderful place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of Florence's newest gems situated in a 15th century building in the very heart of downtown Florence. Our cosy, completely NON-smoking home was entirely renovated in 2004. All the rooms have their own private en-suite bathroom with shower, air conditioning, hair dryer, telephone and free wireless internet connection. Also accessible to all of our guests, is a roof-top terrace with a spectacular view of downtown Florence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Il Bargello B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Bargello Bed And Breakfast
- Il Bargello Hotel Florence