Great little B&B in the heart of Firenze. We walked from the train station to Il Bargello - about a 15 minute walk. Not so easy when you have to wheel luggage around but we wanted to save the cab fare. There are 7 very long flights of stairs to get to the place. By the last day we were used to it. The rooms are large, clean, and the staff is very friendly. They have great recommendations for tours, food, and anything else you may need. We spent every night on the roof top terrace with a bottle of wine watching the sun set over Firenze. Beautiful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of Florence's newest gems situated in a 15th century building in the very heart of downtown Florence. Our cosy, completely NON-smoking home was entirely renovated in 2004. All the rooms have their own private en-suite bathroom with shower, air conditioning, hair dryer, telephone and free wireless internet connection. Also accessible to all of our guests, is a roof-top terrace with a spectacular view of downtown Florence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Il Bargello B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Bargello Bed And Breakfast
- Il Bargello Hotel Florence